Began at Northland in March 2006
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Training and development
- Benefit administration
- Compliance and policy development
- HRIS and LMS system administration
- Employee engagement
- Strategic planning
- SUNY Empire State College
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.); May 2014
- Advanced Certificate in Human Resources; August 2013
- SUNY Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting; May 2002
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Associates of Applied Science in Accounting; May 2000
- Leadership Mohawk Valley
- Class of 2015
Certifications & Specialties:
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Greenbelt in Lean Six Sigma; April 2010
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- SHRM-SCP Certification; March 2016
Affiliations & Clubs:
- Leadership Mohawk Valley, Board Member since 2015
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) member, since 2014
What do you like most about working at Northland?
Working with our team members on a daily basis, our “internal customers”, is what I like most about working at Northland. I’m confident that in a continually evolving industry, there is nothing our team cannot accomplish, together.
The flexible, fun, and family-oriented environment is one that enables and encourages everyone to see each challenge as an opportunity to grow, learn and to achieve a new level of greatness at the end of every day. It’s my privilege to be part of the Northland team.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in Utica, NY. I now live in Rome, with my husband, Daniel. We enjoy boating in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter.