Began at Northland in 1998
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and managing the Customer Support Department
- Leverages the resources and unique differentiators Northland provides its customers and that is in support of our corporate goals and objectives
- Onondaga Community College
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Leadership Greater Syracuse
- Class of 2015
Certifications & Specialties:
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Greenbelt in Lean Six Sigma; 2008
What do you like most about working at Northland?
I enjoy working for a smaller non-corporate organization, where you are not just a number. Northland is an open organization where everyone knows each other and your voice is heard. I like the diversity of my position; each day brings new opportunities and growth for myself and others. I like working with people and working through challenges with the proactive approach towards customers and team members. Northland encourages team members to continuously grow, personally and professionally.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in Syracuse, NY and still live here with my husband and our dog. I am the second youngest in a family of 11 children. I have many nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews. I enjoy live music, Blues music, attending Ethnic festivals, sailing, cross country skiing, walking, lap swimming, gardening, and spending time at parks.