Began at Northland in 1993
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Holland Patent Central High School; 1989
- Siena College; 1993
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute, Utica, NY
- Master of Science Degree in Telecommunications; 2001
Certifications & Specialties:
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Greenbelt in Lean Six Sigma
- Leadership Greater Syracuse Class of 2006
Affiliations & Clubs:
- SUNY Polytechnic Foundation, Board of Directors
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center Foundation, Board of Directors
- CNY March of Dimes, Board of Directors
- NYSTA, Board of Directors
- MV EDGE, Board of Directors
What do you like most about working at Northland?
The people we work with.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in Barneveld, NY. I now live in Fayetteville with my wife, Ursula. We have twin daughters, Maddy and Zoe, who are eight, and a dog, Ollie. I enjoy skiing, golf and running.