Began at Northland in 1993
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversight and direction of various departments including Operations, Network Operations Center, Dispatching, Sales and Customer Relations, Engineering, Carrier wholesale and Customer Training.
- Plays a lead role in marketing, new product development and long-term corporate planning
Affiliations & Clubs:
- President, Believe271 Foundation
- Current 1st Assistant Chief Barneveld Fire Department (Past Chief)
- Vice President, Prospect Volunteer Ambulance
- Oneida County Fire Chiefs Association, Board Member
- Oneida County Fire Advisory, Board Member
- Fire Investigator Oneida County Origin and Cause Team
- Leadership Mohawk Valley, Past Alumni Committee Member
- Children's Museum, Past Board Member
- Past District Chief Trenton Joint Fire District
- Past United Way Young Leaders United Chairperson, Allocation Committee Member, Campaign Cabinet Member
- "Real Heroes" Award, American Red Cross (2015)
- "Firefighter of the Year" Award, Barneveld Fire Department (2012)
- "Follow the Leader" Award, Leadership Mohawk Valley (2010)
- Rochester Institute of Technology Greenbelt Certification (2008)
What do you like most about working at Northland?
The Northland team; their dedication to making Northland a better place to work and their dedication to doing the right thing for the customer each and every day.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in Barneveld, NY. I still live in Barneveld with my wife, Kelly, and our children, Nate and Anna. I am an EMT, Firefighter and 1st Assistant Chief in the Barneveld Fire Department. In my free time, I enjoy watching our kids develop through sports, driving and restoring Model T cars.